So Stefan and I have dropped the ball a bit on the blogging, and for that we are sorry. Especially when Kandis you are so good at keeping us all posted. Well, the counting down of the days has begun. And I can honestly say I didn't think anything could go slower than the first trimester until now. I think it is a progression that the good Lord gives us, because when you get this big and uncomfortable, all fears go out the window and you just want the baby out!!!! However if you were to ask my husband if he feels the same way, I think the answer is- "not till the 21st please!" He is pretty busy at work, and also isn't the one blogging at two in the morning because he can't sleep!
We are done the renovations to our house, and owe thank yous to Keli and Chris who were stars in helping, and to Kandis who patiently listen to me losing my mind day after day while the whole thing was in progress. The nursery is done, and is beautiful! But now that we are nested to the hilt, I am finding myself bored during the day! Bored at last, I thought I wouldn't experience the feeling! But the spice cupboard is organized along with every other closet, and there is only so much baby story one can watch in the day! C'mon baby Mahon!!!!
That is all for now- I will get Stefan to throw up a couple of pics here soon. The belly is truly an entity unto itself now!
The spice cupboard is organized?! You really ARE ready for baby! lol Congratulations on surviving the renovations, that's a big thing to bite off while pregnant let alone in the third trimester! I will be praying for a safe and easy delivery for you and can't wait to see/hear all about Baby!
ReplyDeleteHave you lined all the shelves in the kitchen with waxed paper yet? Good luck to you both.
ReplyDelete