I know I am close to a month behind but I had to record the moment. Asia took her first step today! The best part is that both Kayt and I were there to see it. She was standing up and holding on to the back door. I was sitting on a chair and clapped my hands and said "come to Daddy" She looked over at me, let go and took three little steps into my arms. Of course we had to see if it was a fluke so we made her do it again to me and also to Kayt.
Colour us proud parents but September 14th one week before her first birthday we will always remember.
yay for Asia!!
ReplyDeleteLOL... very good!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!
AWWWW what a lovely update, ty. Love Mum
ReplyDeleteYoohoo! Way to go Asia! Well Dad, there will be some new aspects to your little girl’s journey now! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Stefan, What a wondrous day to remember forever. Thank you for the news. Your Friend, Bev
ReplyDeleteStefan,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on SEEING her first steps. It's just the beginning of many milestones to come. Enjoy each of them as they are because if you don't they'll disappear forever. Big changes in your life too, right? I was amazed at all the things God began to show me through my relationship with my kids. Look for those God moments. Thanks for the updates.
I do not know how to say in english but my arm hair got "erected"? you know what I mean? in spanish is escalofrio, maybe chicken's skin. anyway I got emotionated when I read what you sent.
ReplyDeleteKeep on being great parents.
Hugs and kises for the three of you.
Hi Stefan, Asia is getting cuter and cuter – those last few photos are really lovely. Hope you are all well. I see you are still in Calgary , and have not reached Barbados , so I guess things are good. J
ReplyDeleteTake care
Man, how time marches on....it was only the other day you were blogging about her first smiles and reckognising you!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't mean to burst your bubble, but these milestone celebrations will soon cease, replaced next by "Mahongenuity"......before you know it you'll be contending with 'climbing out of the crib'....and 'able to open bedroom door'.........Hee, Hee, Hee.........
Do revel in every expeience they bring, they are life.
Keep Well