Now Playing

Friday, May 9, 2008

5 Month Mark


Hit a milestone of another month today. I remember counting down the days of the first trimester- and it all went so slow! Now 2 months have flown by in what feels like a week! Baby dances the day away like crazy now... and I am feeling bigger than what I expected at this point. But if I have the strategic four or five pillows propped around me at night- I can get pretty comfortable. Stefan on the other hand.... he is finding it a bit crowded:) Have another prenatal on Monday- then we will probably have another ultrasound in a few weeks. Still sticking to keeping the sex a surprise- but we have two more ultrasounds in our future.... so I can't promise that wont change.

And just one last thing- isn't this suppose to be a summer pregnancy?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment