We are now approaching week 19 and I have finally felt the Muay Thai fighter in action! As we were settling in for bed Kayt placed my hand on her belly and told me to feel... at first nothing... then little flutters. Then, as if to pronounce his existence, there was a flurry of fancy footwork, wild elbow jabs and probably a head butt or two that left no doubt that my little one was alive and well. It was one thing to see the little gaffer on the big screen last week but to actually feel him was another.
Yes I said HIM. No, we do not know what the baby is and I don't think we will be finding out. However, after batting on the daughter team for the last 4 months I have have changed teams. The last ultra sound I got this overwhelming feeling that our baby was a boy. To tell you the truth I was not that excited to go as I figured it was a more routine check up for the doctors and not so much for us. After all in Canmore they do not want you to know if it is a boy or girl and are so scared that you may find out that they wont even give you a picture. booooo... So what were they going to do more than what the private ultra sound would ten days prior? Truely, it was amazing to see the amount of development since 16 1/2 weeks! The clarity of the scan, the movement of the baby, the definition of the arms, legs, head... so awesome. We got a great profile shot and though I may be a bit bias I would have to say that he (or she) is the cutest baby ever! I can't wait to see the next one where we get to see in full 3D!
No comments:
Post a Comment