June 17th -
A while back when we told people that we were pregnant there came up some talk as for me to wait until my wife asks me to roll her over in bed. Kayt very defiantly exclaimed that I will never have to do that! for the record so far she hasn't asked. However, it has become a bit of a thing that Kayt is growing at quite a pace. Healthy to say the least. I tease her a bit in good nature that soon enough she will ask me to roll her over. In all truthfulness I find her pregnancy quite cute. Even the physical struggles she has due to the 25 lb addition she has in front make me smile. That is my wife carrying my baby in there and that is just an awesome feeling. I think that she has finally started to "glow". I am a bit afraid that soon that will be overpowered by the fatigue of carrying around the large Dutch Gouda of a head that our baby may have.
Back on point... Kayt had been calling the baby a boy. I think mostly because I came out the starting gate saying that we were going to have a girl. Well I started to worry what ever we were going to have looks like it will be big. If it was going to be a boy then no problem. "That's my big boy!"... hmm sounds good. But What if it was a girl... what do you say? "that's my big girl!" sounds... a little... less good. Anyway it has become a bit of a joke now because we know it is a girl and so far she seems to be "My big girl". Reading this I do not know if any one else would see the humor but hey I wanted to remember later so she can know I was rooting for "my big girl".
No comments:
Post a Comment