We are so excited for you guys. And as long as he/she is healthy, the gender is of no concern. WE were surprised on number one and then knew for Kjirsti as if it was a girl we needed to seek out a new name as we'd already used our girl name with Anna.
God bless you guys. I'm sure I'll see you soon, Kayt
Stefan here's my prediction. From the look of Kayt it's either a beach ball or a boy. I have a gazillion great-grandchildren and I admit, I've not been correct on all of them. Congratulations you three! What a marvelous time this is for you and extended family.
un to see pix - nice view from your deck as well.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys. And as long as he/she is healthy, the gender is of no concern. WE were surprised on number one and then knew for Kjirsti as if it was a girl we needed to seek out a new name as we'd already used our girl name with Anna.
God bless you guys. I'm sure I'll see you soon, Kayt
Stefan here's my prediction. From the look of Kayt it's either a beach ball or a boy. I have a gazillion great-grandchildren and I admit, I've not been correct on all of them.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you three! What a marvelous time this is for you and extended family.