From: keli Robertson
Subject: Baby Mahon
Received: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:33 PM
Hello all! Chris and I just got back from the hospital and just so you know, mom and baby are doing great... Stefan... well... no change. He is kinda "punchy" from the lack of sleep, but you wouldn't really notice. By request of Kayt and Stefan's we are sharing some photo's of the new addition to Kayt and Stefan's family. I think the baby is just about perfect, I'm not saying baby is absolute perfection, but I am saying that if perfection needed to set it's watch, baby Mahon would be the place to do it. Please keep an eye out for more pictures on their blog. Stefan wanted to post them personally but he just couldn't tear himself away from mom and baby. Formal introductions to follow. Love, Auntie Keli |
Hello there big Daddy!! She truly brings a new lilt to your big smile & yes. I suspect she has you wrapped around her finger ALREADY! Congratulations. We are all happy she is here.
ReplyDelete