Now Playing

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Word From Auntie Kandis

I have been waiting on pins and needles for Kayt & Stefan to update their blog - and now that they have done the official introductions of their new little girlie I can finally start bragging about our adorable little niece on our blog!

Joel and I are thrilled to welcome our newest little neice Asia Violet Christina Mahon!!! On Saturday September 20, 2008 at 9:59am Kayt and Stefan watched their beautiful little 8 pound babe come into this world!! We think she is just beautiful and can't get enough pictures of her - even though her Mom and Dad say that no picture yet has done her any justice!!



It's so hard to be so far from home right now - I want nothing more than to meet this beautiful little neice of ours however due to our own little one working her own schedule it will be until Christmas until these little girls get to meet :(

You can click on the link to the right to see more from the Mahon's on this sweet girl! I'm so proud of my sister (and her hubby) as by all accounts Asia wasn't in any hurry to enter this world (18 hours to even get close to delivering - yikes!!!) but when she was ready there was no stopping her and she came out with a flourish!!

I talked with Kayt and Stefan shortly after and they were both so wonderfully happy (and just a bit tired) - it has just made Joel and I even more excited for the day we get to meet our little one! And yes I'm very jealous of Kayt not being pregnant anymore . . . however I hear that bit of tiredness in her voice and it reminds me to treasure my sleep while I can ;-)

For those of you lucky enough to get to see her - be sure to give Asia some extra hugs and kisses from Auntie Kandis and Uncle Joel!

No comments:

Post a Comment